I used the Jar of Flowers stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
I started by adhering a panel from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (available June 3) to the front of a Bumblebee card base (card stock available June 3) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the flower image from the Jar of Flowers photopolymer stamp set (available June 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the jar images from the Jar of Flowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched the jar out with the coordinating Jar Punch (available June 3). I wrapped a strand of Bumblebee 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon (available June 3) around the top of the jar and secured it with Glue Dots to the back of the jar punch. I tied a small knot around the first strand of ribbon with a second strand of the Bumblebee ribbon and then adhered the jar to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set (available June 3) in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of 2020-2022 In Color DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to see the video on my Facebook you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bumblebee – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Jar Punch, Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: