I used the Stampin’ Up! Birds & Branches stamp set bundle and the Tasteful Touches stamp set from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was loosely inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week:
I started by adhering a panel of In Good Taste DSP (available June 3) to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamp set (available June 3) in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock. I embossed the panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the branch die from the Birds & More Dies (available June 3) and then colored the die cut with Light Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green and Mongo Melody Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the branch with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the bird, bird wing and feet images from the Birds & Branches stamp set (available June 3) in Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Mango Melody inks. I colored the Bermuda Bay bird a little with a Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut the images out with the coordinating Birds & More Dies. I adhered the feet with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the birds with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the bird images from the Birds & Branches stamp set in Pacific Point and Mango Melody inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to see the video on my Facebook you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Nature’s Thoughts & Special Day Dies Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! posted the following update yesterday:
Due to popular demand, the following two items numbers have been turned back on and the products (which will be offered in the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog) are once again available to order.
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies (item 153586) – Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts stamp set
- Special Day Dies (item 153587) – Coordinate with the Special Someone stamp set
You can see the two die sets in my online store here:
Let me know if you have any questions.
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4 x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – five Birds & More die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: