I used the Stampin’ Up! Field Of Flowers stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 190. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3). I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front two times and tied a small bow.
I stamped the floral border image from the Field Of Flowers photopolymer stamp set (available June 3) in Call Me Clover ink (retiring June 2!) across a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiments from the Field Of Flowers stamp set in Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride inks and the dragonfly image in Flirty Flamingo ink on the panel. I cut around the images with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image with the small flowers in Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with the coordinating Confetti Flowers Border Punch (available June 3). Then I stamped the two larger flower images in Pineapple Punch (retiring June 2!) and Flirty Flamingo inks and then snipped them out. I adhered the punched and snipped flowers to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Field Of Flowers stamp set in Call Me Clover and Flirty Flamingo, inks on panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered punched flowers that had been stamped in Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Pineapple Punch inks with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my YouTube page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack Cards and Cards & Envelopes! Look forward to seeing you then!
2018-2020 In Colors – Stock Up Before the Retiring List Is Announced Next Week!!
Don’t forget to stock up on those 2018-2020 In Colors before they are gone forever on June 2! Get your ink refills, card stock packs, ribbons, markers and embellishments in the In Colors so that you can keep using your favorites even after they’re retired!
Click here to shop all of the 2018-2020 In Color items now!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, four Confetti Flower Border Punches, five hand cut images, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: