I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Fern stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create my card to share today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP492.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a rectangle from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (available June 3) to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that it was centered over the embossed panel.
I adhered a small piece of ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (available June 3) to the card front with SNAIL and then stamped the leaf images from the Forever Fern stamp set (available June 3) two times each in Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images with the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies (available June 3) and then cut panels of Shaded Spruce and Pretty Peacock card stocks with two of the other Forever Flourishing Dies. I snipped the Shaded Spruce and Pretty Peacock die cuts in half and then adhered the die cut pieces with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added Gold Glitter Enamel Dots around the die cuts to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Forever Fern stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to see the video on my Facebook you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – two Forever Flourishing die cuts
- Shaded Spruce – Forever Flourishing die cut
- Whisper White – 3-1/2″ x 5″ panel, four Forever Flourishing die cuts, Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: