I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using today:
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 537.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set (available June 3) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I embossed the panel with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3) and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base.
I stamped the sunflower and leaf images from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the petals and leaves with the Light and Dark So Saffron, Mango Melody and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the centers of the flowers with a Light Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut the images out with the coordinating Sunflowers Dies (available June 3).
I adhered the larger sunflower and leaves with Glue Dots to the card front and the smaller flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the larger sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark So Saffron, Mango Melody and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Sunflowers die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: