I used the Stampin’ Up! Birds & Branches stamp set bundle and the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 538.
I started by embossing a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I embossed a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I placed a sticky note over the bottom of a Whisper White card stock square and then stamped the branch and leaf images from the Birds & Branches stamp set in Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz inks on the panel. Then I cut a square of Soft Sea Foam card stock with the circular die from the Birds & More Dies and I adhered the die cut square over the stamped square with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bird images from the Birds & Branches stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink (the more solid image was stamped off once) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the flower and nest images from the Birds & Branches stamp set in So Saffron and Crumb Cake inks on the Whisper White card stock panel and then cut them out with the coordinating Birds & More Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front. I added silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink and the branch and leaf images from the Birds & More stamp set in Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to head over to my blog to see the video).
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Special!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, June 9!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ square
- Pretty Peacock – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ square, five Birds & More die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: