I used the Stampin’ Up! Touched My Heart host exclusive stamp set and the beautiful Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder to create a clean and simple sympathy card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Misty Moonlight/silver Baker’s Twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Touched My Heart stamp set (host exclusive item) in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Misty Moonlight enamel dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack near the bow.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. I adhered the butterfly with a Glue Dot to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Woven Heirlooms stamp set and the butterfly from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock and then to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 3:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 3:00 PM ET (note the time change…we have an end of the year school celebration tomorrow afternoon)! Stop by my YouTube page today at 3:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Seaside View stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, Butterfly Duet punch, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: