I used the Stampin’ Up! Sending Sunshine stamp set to create a fun tropical card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #377.
I started by adhering a panel of Artistry Blooms DSP to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a bow.
I inked the larger water image from the Sending You Sunshine photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the smaller water image from the Sending You Sunshine photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the first image on the panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the sun image from the Sending Sunshine stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on the panel and then masked the sun and water images with Post It Notes and sponged Pool Party ink over the top of the panel with a Sponge Brayer. I removed the masks and sponged a little Daffodil Delight ink over the sun image with a Sponge Dauber.
I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and then stamped the sentiment and branch images from the Sending Sunshine stamp set in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green inks on the die cut panel. I inked and stamped off the small cloud image from the Sending Sunshine stamp set in Pool Party ink and then stamped it on the die cut panel three times. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and branch images from the Sending Sunshine stamp set in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this card on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: