I am sharing a super quick Christmas card made with the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes stamp set bundle for the Sunday Stamps color challenge today. This card is also flat, so no additional postage is needed to mail it…always a bonus for those holiday cards!
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC237.
My card also works for CAS On Friday Challenge #186: Nature.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes photopolymer stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a small strip of Adhesive sheets to the back of a panel of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper. I cut snowflakes from the Glimmer Paper with one of the dies from the Trio Of Tags Dies and two of the dies from the Christmas Layers Dies.
I peeled the backing from the die cut snowflakes and used the Adhesive Sheets to adhere the die cut snowflakes to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered a snowflake cut from Balmy Blue Glimmer paper with the die from the So Many Snowflakes Dies with Adhesive Sheets to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – two Christmas Layers die cuts, Trio of Tags die cut, So Many Snowflakes die cut
- Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: