I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today.
Mary Deatherage made this beautiful card. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Jaimie Babarczy made this amazing card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Tara Carpenter made this beautiful card. Tara is a stamper, team member and new blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about Tara’s card on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Donna Leonard made this awesome mini coffee cup set. Donna is a team member and blogger from Huntsville, AL and you can see more details about this project on her blog here. Donna’s blog is https://stampdabbles.com/.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this sweet card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Akiko Sudano made this stunning card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Karen Finkle made this pretty card. Karen is a team member and a blogger from N Ft Myers, FL and you can see the details about this project here. Karen’s blog is http://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/.
Nicole Bloxom created this pretty card. Nicole is a team member and blogger from Mt Pleasant, SC and you can see more information about her card on her blog here. Nicole’s blog is https://bloxiegirl.blogspot.com/.
Mary Anderson made this awesome card. Mary has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Mary is a stamper and team member from Carlton, MN and she also hosts card making classes in her area.
Linda Richenberg made this pretty card. Linda has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations as well as live videos, you can see it here. Linda is a stamper and team member from Conyers, GA.
Paula Vincent made this fantastic card. Paula is a team member and blogger from Rockledge, FL and she has a Facebook page where she shares some of her creations, you can see it here.
Jillian Good made this cute wine tag. Jillian is a stamper and new team member from Schenectady, NY. Jullian has a Facebook page that she’s started where she is sharing her creations. You can see it here.
Connie Troyer made this pretty card. Connie is a stamper and team member from Sugarcreek, OH and Connie’s blog is https://constantlycreating.me/.
Marilyn Hoseit made this beautiful card. Marilyn is a stamper and team member from Lawrenceville, GA.
Debbie Hilands shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Debbie is a stamper and team member from Johnstown, PA.
Deepa Mishra made this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Deepa is a stamper and team member from Solon, OH.
Marilyn Wedler made this pretty card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Marilyn is a stamper and team member from Auburn, IN.
Mary Laffin shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Marina, CA.
Pam Kean made this fantastic card that she shared out on our team Facebook page. Pam is a team member and stamper from Ft. Pierre, SD.
Susan Kuenzel made this pretty card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Susan is a stamper and team member from Millers Creek, NC.
Wendy Wolfgang shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Wendy is a stamper and team member from Gresham, OR.
Samantha Magie made this fantastic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Samantha is a stamper and team member from Tulsa, OK.
Beth Hooper made this pretty card. Beth is a stamper and team member from Blue Ridge, GA.
Jean Staples made this pretty card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jean is a stamper and team member from Manchester Township, NJ.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Check out the details below for the great joining promotion happening in September!
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in your first event!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Supporting Iowa Fundraiser – Ends Tomorrow!!
On August 10, my home state of Iowa hit with a derecho storm which is essentially hurricane strength winds (over 100 mph) and rain as it rolled through the state. Since I’m far away and I’m not able to be there to help out with the cleanup and rebuilding, I wanted to help out in some small way to get these families back in their homes and back on their feet. I have a goal to donate at least $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew, a Cedar Rapids based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is helping to get power restored to those still waiting, is feeding those in need and volunteers 3 meals a day and is helping with the cleanup.
How can you help?? Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways that you can help me to reach my goal of donating $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew:
- Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020, I’m donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 will be donated to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- You’ll earn Running Shoe Reward Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- Make a Donation of $25+ Directly to the Iowa Giving Crew: Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Iowa Giving Crew website here).
- For those in the US, send me a screen shot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to the Iowa Giving Crew to email@example.com and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the Iowa Giving Crew, your name will be entered twice to win the machine!
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – September 1!
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 or who makes a direct donation* to the Iowa Giving Crew by August 31, 2020 into a drawing for one of two brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines!
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I am only able to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States. Only those with US shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders must be placed by midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Donations must be made no later than midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Two winners will be randomly chosen for the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine on Tuesday, September 1 from all of the entries received. Your name can only be chosen one time to win.
Drop me a note if you have any questions. The combined donation amount as of late last night is:
$1255.40!! Yippee!!! We’re over my $1000 goal!
Since we surpassed my original goals of $500 and then $1000, I’m adding a third goal! If we make it to $1500 in combined donations by midnight MT on August 31, 2020, I’ll draw a third winner for a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine on September 1!!
Thanks so much to everyone for supporting my home state! Let’s keep those donations going and see if we can get to $1500!!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Ends Tomorrow!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: