I used the Stampin’ Up! In The Pines stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #347.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder and then I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered strips of Plaid Tidings and Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP to the left side of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with one of the Pine Woods Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the By The Dock stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I snipped the left edge of the die cut off and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
I stamped the outline pine tree images from the In The Pines photopolymer stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then inked and stamped off the “fill-in” pine tree images in Shaded Spruce ink before stamping them over the lined images. I cut the pine trees out with the coordinating Pine Woods Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a gold pearl from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink and the pine trees from the In The Pines stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – Pine Woods die cut
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Pine Woods die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ strip
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: