We had our Inkin’ Krew team meeting yesterday and we met up virtually and did a little stamping together!! Mary Deatherage, Sue Prather, Jaimie Babarczy and I each came up with a project to share on our Zoom Meeting. We all used the Celebration Tidings stamp set bundle from the for our projects. I shared a Christmas Bag Topper that I made with the group!
I started by filling one of the Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags with treats and then stapling the top shut. I cut one of the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP panels with the largest of the Celebration Labels Dies and then scored the die cut down the middle and folded it in half. I adhered the die cut label to the top of the bag with Glue Dots.
I punched the ends of a strip of Whisper White card stock and a strip of Plaid Tidings DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Celebration Tidings photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Whisper White card stock banner. I adhered the banners together with Stampin’ Seal+ and then to the bag topper with Glue Dots.
I cut panels of Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce card stocks with the Poinsettia Dies and then adhered the flower pieces together with Glue Dots. I adhered the layered flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the bag topper and then adhered the leaves with Glue Dots under it. I cut a panel of Brushed Metallic 12×12 Cardstock with one of the Poinsettia Dies and then adhered it with a Glue Dot under the flower. I added one of the Beaded Pearls with a Glue Dot to the flower center to finish it.
We had a great time stamping together even though we had to meet online! I’m looking forward to the day that we can all get together in person and stamp again soon! 🙂
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Check out the details below for the great joining promotion happening in September!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Celebration Labels die cut, 1″ x 3-3/8″ strip
- Shaded Spruce – two Poinsettia die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – three Poinsettia die cuts
- Whisper White – 1″ x 3-1/8″ strip
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – Poinsettia die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: