I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Holly stamp set and the Joy Dies to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #390.
I started by stamping the holly images from the Joyful Holly photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red inks on a panel of the In Good Taste DSP. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a small piece of one of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock sheets to a piece of the Foam Adhesive Sheets that had been cut to the same size.
I cut the layered metallic panel with the “peace” die from the Joy Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to a panel of White Vellum that I’d cut with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies with the Foam Adhesive Sheets. I adhered the vellum panel to the DSP panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow.
I adhered the layered DSP panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and holly images from the Joyful Holly stamp set in Real Red, Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this project on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! 24-Hour Stamp Set Sale – Today Only – September 23!!
Yay!!! The Stampin’ Up! 24-Hour Stamp Set Sale is going on now, Wednesday, September 23 from 12:00 AM to 11:50 PM (MT)! A select number of cling and photopolymer stamp sets from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be available for purchase at a 15% discount in the online store!!
Stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! This short, stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year—you won’t want to miss out on these super savings!
And if you were thinking about joining with the current joining promotion going on…you can add the stamp sets that are on sale to your Starter Kit for the sale prices too!! So you get even MORE for your $99 Starter Kit price!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!
Click on the image below to pull up a printable PDF list of the stamps that are on sale today only, September 23:
The sale is today only! The prices will automatically be updated in the online store to reflect the 15% off discount at 12:00 AM on September 23 and the prices will go back to the full price at 11:50 PM MT that night. So be sure to get your order submitted today if you want to get those stamp sets on sale!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Thank You!!
As the official Stampin’ Up! year is coming to an end, I wanted to say a huge thank you to my awesome customers with a double reward point ordering special from now through 11:59 PM MT on Wednesday, September 30!
- For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59 PM MT, you’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward Points from me!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to order now! Happy shopping!
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3!
Woohoo!! We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day stamping event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! We’re setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page and inviting you all to join beginning on September 29! Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and blog for more details! Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – Joy die cut