I used the Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley to create a birthday card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC244. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of Boho Indigo DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut to a panel of Night of Navy card stock and then to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut one of the laser cut images from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper in half and I adhered the two pieces to the card front so that they overlapped in the center.
I stamped the sentiment from the Boho Indigo photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut the vase and greens from Boho Indigo DSP and Soft Sea Foam card stock with Boho Indigo Dies and I adhered the Soft Sea Foam die cuts with Glue Dots and the vase die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Paper Flowers from the Boho Indigo Product Medley and Product Medley Refill with Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Boho Indigo stamp set in Night of Navy (stamped off once for the flowers) and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: R3MH74NN
November 16-30 Host Code: U27ZEEP7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Night Of Navy – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Soft Sea Foam – two Boho Indigo die cuts
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Boho Indigo die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: