My husband needed a sympathy card for a co-worker who had recently lost his father. I pulled out the Stampin’ Up! Very Versailles and Peaceful Moments stamp sets to create a clean and simple sympathy card.
I started by stamping the branch image from the Very Versailles stamp set in Sahara Sand ink three times on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I embossed the panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder and then adhered the panel to a slightly larger panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal and to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I added a gold metallic pearl from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch image from the Very Versailles stamp set in Sahara Sand ink and the sentiment from the Woven Heirlooms stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I wasn’t sure which version my husband would like better, so I create a second one in gray tones (Gray Granite card stock and Gray Granite and Basic Gray inks with a silver metallic pearl).
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: UY6PTURQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Going On Now!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares Are Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!!
- Single DSP Shares are $26 and include 68 sheets of 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Double DSP Shares are $49.75 and included 6×12 sheets of all DSP except for the Dandy Garden DSP (you’ll get 2 sheets of each design since they’re already precut)
You can see more information about my shares and find a form to sign up to join on my share page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: