I used the Stampin’ Up! Kangaroo & Company stamp set bundle to create a fun valentine themed card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC249. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting panels of Cherry Cobbler DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack and Cinnamon Cider DSP from the upcoming 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack (available for FREE with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut DSP panels to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with the heart border die from the Many Hearts Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the scalloped rectangle die cut). I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then stamped the heart image from Kangaroo & Friends photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on it three times. I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the Kangaroo, heart and small sentiment from the Kangaroo & Friends stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Cinnamon Cider, Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut them out with the coordinating Kangaroo Dies.
I adhered the heart and tab die cuts together with Glue Dots and then tucked them into the pocket on the Kangaroo die cut. I adhered the Kangaroo die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lots Of Heart photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I tied a length of Basic Gray twine from the Well Suited Twine Combo Pack through one of the Heart Charms and then adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lots Of Heart stamp set and the heart image from the Kangaroo & Company stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered a strip of Cherry Cobbler DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: R66SSKQE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Many Hearts die cut
- Very Vanilla – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, three Kangaroo die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (from the upcoming Annual Catalog) – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: