I use the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set and the Butterfly Bijou DSP and Natural Touch Specialty Paper to create a hello friend card to share with you today. I couldn’t help myself, I had to use that pretty paper again!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week.
I started by adhering a strip of the Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a small strip of Basic Black card stock to one edge of a panel of Natural Touch Specialty Paper before adhering the Natural Touch paper to the top of the panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Butterfly Bijou DSP with the largest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut oval to the Natural Touch Paper panel with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut another panel of Butterfly Bijou DSP with the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies and adhered the butterfly to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Window photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I added one of the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to the sentiment and then adhered the layered panel to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Butterfly Bijou DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: N9WHKGF9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Sweet Strawberry stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! On Wednesday, March 17!!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On 17 March only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $50 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so head over to my online store tomorrow, Wednesday March 17 to place your order!!
Here are the promotion details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $50 in merchandise has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on March 17, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
- Free shipping starts: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT).
- Order deadline: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm (MT).
Let me know if you have any questions! Head over to my online store starting tomorrow, March 17 to get free shipping on your order of $50+! Yippee!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut, Brilliant Wings die cut, 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: