I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance stamp set bundle and the Through It Together stamp set to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #425.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP with one of the Ornate Layers Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the butterfly images from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with the Light and Dark Pale Papaya, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the images out with the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies. I adhered the larger butterfly with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the smaller butterflies with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Through It Together stamp set in Pale Papaya ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Pale Papaya gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Pale Papaya, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus Through July 2!!
I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus to help you to pick up those retiring items that you’ve been wanting!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Friday, July 2!! You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending June 30!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, three Brilliant Wings die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – Ornate Layers die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: