I used the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
The theme for my card was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #094.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I used a Blending Brush to add Soft Suede ink to some areas on the embossed panel, then adhered the panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Harvest Dies (available August 3) and then colored the tops of the die cut with a Light Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends Marker. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set (available August 3) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Old Olive, So Saffron and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating die from the Harvest Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I cut strips of Harvest Meadow DSP (available August 3) and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I tied a bow with Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot and then stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the coordinating Harvest Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – Harvest die cut
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Harvest die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper – two 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strips
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: