I used the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Woods stamp set and Merry Snowflakes stamp set bundle from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (ordering starts tomorrow!!) to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #552.
I started by embossing a panel of Night Of Navy card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut one of the panels of Beauty Of The Earth DSP (on sale through August 2 for 15% off) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut to a panel of matte silver foil from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper (Sale-a-bration exclusive available August 3) with two of the dies from the Stitched Snowflakes Dies (available August 3) and then adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I inked half of the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods photopolymer stamp set (available August 3) in Night Of Navy ink and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White. I cleaned the stamp and then inked the second half of the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in Night Of Navy ink and I stamped it on the panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiments out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflake images from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set (available August 3) in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: F9274FAB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Closing Today at 1:00 PM ET!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Sales Tax Holidays!
Yippee!! For those of you living in Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays happening now or coming up soon!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, yay! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Pack – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper – two Stitched Snowflakes die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: