Waving good by to the mountains and giving lots of hugs to the team as we all head home after an awesome weekend! Looking forward to the next time that we can get together again!!
I used the awesome Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Cabin stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC226. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper to the front of a Basic Gray card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut several trees from Old Olive card stock with the Cabin Dies and I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the tree image from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I slid the die up about 5/8″, lined up the scallops and then cut the bottom of the panel again to shorten it a bit.
I stamped the cabin image from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and cut around the top with the coordinating Cabin Dies and then cut the bottom with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the cabin die cut to the tree die cut with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I adhered two trees cut from Old Olive card stock with dies from the Cabin Dies with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Old Olive – twelve Cabin die cuts
- Basic White – two Stitched So Sweetly die cuts, Cabin die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: