I used the Eden’s Garden stamp set bundle, which is an early release product from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog, to create my card to share with you today. The Eden’s Garden suite of products will be available for customers to order beginning November 2!!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Ever Eden Specialty DSP (available Nov 2) to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered strips of Gold Foil Sheets to the back of another panel of Ever Eden DSP with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Basic White, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen card stocks and a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with dies from the Eden Dies (available Nov 2). I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Seal and Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Eden’s Garden stamp set (available Nov 2) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Soft Succulent card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels around the die cut to finish the card front.
I adhered a panel of Ever Eden DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Refresh Today!
Stampin’ Up! has updating the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies today! Yay!!! Head over there speedy quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
Love, Santa Tag Kit – Available Now!
Santa’s back in a fun and easy tag kit to spruce up your Christmas gifting! The Love, Santa Tag Kit has everything you need to create 12 whimsically designed tags.
That means you’ll find printed die-cut tags and labels, sequin embellishments, pink and white baker’s twine, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more in this all-inclusive kit! You can sleigh ride right in without the prep work.
This is the kit exclusive photopolymer stamp set called Love, Santa!
Love, Santa Tag Kit Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (6.4 x 12.1 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
- Item number 158375, $19.00
- Available to purchase beginning Wednesday, October 6
Love, Santa Treat Bags – Also Available October 6!
To make Christmas gifting even easier, the Love, Santa Treat Bags (available for purchase separately) are food-safe cellophane bags that coordinate with the Love, Santa tags! The treat bags come in a pack of 12—3 each of 4 festive designs.
That’s right—figuring out how to dress up your gifts this year is no longer a “Claus” for concern! But don’t relax too soon as these products are based on availability!
Love, Santa Treat Bag Details:
- 12 treat bags
- 3 each of 4 designs
- 4″ x 9-1/2″ (10.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Food safe
- Item number 158381, $7.00
- Available to purchase beginning Wednesday, October 6
Stop by my online store here to see all of the great kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Tasteful Labels dies, two Eden die cuts
- Evening Evergreen – two Eden die cuts
- Basic White – Eden die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – three Eden die cuts, two 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strips
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: