I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Delights stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge 84 sketch.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Stockings DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock and a panel of Sweet Stockings DSP at an angle on both sides and I adhered them together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Delights photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the end of the sentiment with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with the holly leaf die from the Stockings Dies and then adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Delights stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Sweet Stockings DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Help us welcome Tara Carpenter to the hop! She’ll be joining us moving forward. Yay!! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 2-1/4″ strip
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel trimmed at an angle on the top and bottom, Stockings die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel trimmed at an angle on the top and bottom, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: