I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Little Stockings stamp set bundle and the Pretty Pillowbox Dies to create a treat box and a gift card holder to share with you today. I did a video tutorial showing you how to put the gift box and gift card holder together live on Facebook and you can see the video here and on my YouTube channel here.
I started by cutting panels of Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper with the large die from the Pretty Pillowbox Dies. I assembled one as a treat box by adhering the sides closed with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Real Red 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon and tied a bow around it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Pretty Pillowbox Dies. I tied the tag to the bow with white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack. I cut panels of Old Olive and Real Red card stocks with the Stockings Dies and adhered them to the tag with rolled up Mini Glue Dots.
For the gift card holder, I scored the sides of the die cut panel down the center of the “sides” of the panel. I adhered folded the die cut on the straight score lines and adhered the front flap to itself with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the back flap to the front of the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
The flat envelope holds a standard credit card sized gift card! I have seen several other Demonstrators that have converted this die cut into a gift card holder, so that definitely isn’t my original idea. But it’s such a smart way to use the die that I wanted to share it with you!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonal Sale – November 16-18!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on card stock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies! Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on paper crafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only, November 16-18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off card stock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- The sale is available for online store purchases.
- Sale times and dates:
- Start time: November 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- End time: November 18, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your lists ready, this sale starts next Tuesday, November 16 and ends Thursday, November 18!
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 6″ panel cut with the Pretty Pillowbox Dies
- Old Olive – Stockings die cut
- Real Red – Stockings die cut
- Basic White – Pretty Pillowbox die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: