I used the Stampin’ Up! Expressions Of Friendship host exclusive stamp set from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the front of a Basic Gray card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the image from the Expressions Of Friendship stamp set (host exclusive item available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers and I colored the skin with the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker.
I cut around the stamped image with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Pool Party card stock with Stampin’ Seal and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower image from the Dahlia Days stamp set (available Jan 4) in Flirty Flamingo and Pale Papaya inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the flowers out with the coordinating Detailed Dahlias Dies (available Jan 4) and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I adhered a small length of Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal in a “z”. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Expressions Of Friendship stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of the Brushed Brass Butterflies (available Jan 4) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Heart & Home DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Ending Soon!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Ending Soon!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/″8 x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: