I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowing Flowers stamp set to create a thank you card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
This is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC274. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Fresh Freesia DSP from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I used Sponge Daubers to ink the flower image from the Flowing Flowers stamp set with Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent inks. I stamped the flower image over a panel of Basic White card stock, reinking with the Sponge Daubers between each image.
I cut the stamped panel two times with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Flowing Flowers stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. Then I inked the flower image with the Sponge Daubers and Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent inks and stamped it next to the sentiment.
I cut the sentiment out with the Beautiful Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I inked the flower image from the Flowing Flowers stamp set in Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya inks and I stamped it on the corner of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Beautiful Shapes Die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: