I used the Stampin’ Up! Friendly Hello Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #380.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Stitched Greenery Die. I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Thick Basic White card base. Then I adhered a small strip of Friendly Hello DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Granny Apple Green, So Saffron and Pale Papaya card stocks with the Daffodil Dies and then brushed a little bit of Pale Papaya and So Saffron inks on the edges of the die cut panels with Blending Brushes. I adhered the die cut flowers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the stems and flowers together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Hello photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of So Saffron card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I tied a small bow with Pale Papaya Open Weave 3/8″ Ribbon and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Friendly Hello DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Special Moments stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2
- Granny Apple Green – seven Daffodil die cuts
- So Saffron – seven Daffodil die cuts, Scalloped Contours die cut
- Early Espresso – Windmill Fields die cut
- Pale Papaya – seven Daffodil die cuts
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: