I used the Stampin’ Up! On The Horizon bundle and some of the New Horizons DSP to create a quick card to share with you today. Love it when the designer paper does all of the work for me!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #518.
I started by trimming down the New Horizons DSP panel to card front size and then stamping the bird image from the On The Horizon stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on the top of the panel. I adhered the panel to the front of the Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the On The Horizon stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I cut a panel of Heart & Home DSP with the Horizon Dies and then adhered the die cut fence pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I added six of the Pebbles Enamel Shapes around the fence die cuts to finish the card.
I adhered a strip of New Horizons DSP that was trimmed from the front to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Beautiful Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- New Horizons 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – two Horizon die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: