I used the Stampin’ Up! Friends Of The Forest stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Denim 3/8″ Ribbon around the card front and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the main image) and then tied a small strand of the ribbon in a knot around the other strand of ribbon.
I stamped the tree and flower images from the Friends Of The Forest photopolymer stamp set on Basic White card stock and then colored it with Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I cut the images out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the deer image from the Friends Of The Forest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento in on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers. I punched the deer image out with the Deer Builder Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I punched the ends of strips of Basic White card stock and Sunshine & Rainbows DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then stamped the sentiment from the Friends Of The Forest stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on the Basic White banner. I adhered the DSP banner with Stampin’ Seal and the sentiment banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip, Scalloped Contours die cut, Deer Builder Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: