I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Rain Boots stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here is the color challenge for Sunday Stamps SSC275. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP326.
I started by adhering a panel of All Together 6″ x 6″ DSP (available February 1) to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the images from the Flowering Rain Boots photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite ink (watering can), Basic Gray ink (boots), Tuxedo Black Memento ink (flowerpot), Poppy Parade ink and Melon Mambo ink (flowers) on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Rain Boots Dies. I adhered the boots and flowerpot with Mini Glue Dots and the watering can and flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the image out with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of All Together DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
All Together Product Collection Available February 1 – May 2!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- All Together Collection available beginning February 1, 2022
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Let me know if you have any questions. It’s a great collection of new products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – five Rain Boots die cuts, Hippo & Friends die cut, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: