I used the Stampin’ Up! Here Together stamp set bundle and coordinating All Together DSP that will both be available to order beginning on February 1! You can check out all of the products in this collection in the flyer linked up below the card details.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
I started by coloring random hearts on the All Together DSP (available Feb 1) with the Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends Marker. Then I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a strip of Real Red DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a small strip of All Together DSP and then tucked it under the Real Red card stock panel and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Basic Black twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Here Together stamp set (available Feb 1) in VeraMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut a panel of Real Red card stock with the heart die from the Here For You Dies (available Feb 1) and then adhered it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I colored a few random hearts on a strip of All Together DSP and then adhered it to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Wildflower Path stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
All Together Product Collection Available February 1 – May 2!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- All Together Collection available beginning February 1, 2022
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Let me know if you have any questions. It’s a great collection of new products!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Picture This die cut
- Real Red – 3-3/4″ x 5″ x 1-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, Here For You die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 2″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: