I used the Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts stamp set and a little of the Perfectly Penciled DSP from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create two sympathy cards to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketch 532.
The colors for my card were inspired by the Inspire.Create.Challenge #115.
And my card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC158. I went right down the center.
I started by adhering a panel of Perfectly Penciled DSP (available May 3) to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Perfectly Penciled DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to the sentiment panel to finish the card front.
The Perfectly Penciled DSP is simply stunning!
I stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then added a strip of Perfectly Penciled DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: