I used the Stampin’ Up! Wild & Sweet stamp set from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Design A Daydream DSP (host exclusive item available May 3) to the front of an Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the panda image from the Wild & Sweet stamp set (available May 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the stamped image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment image from the On The Horizon stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Old Olive card stock, sprinkled it with black embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added one of the Black Matte Dots to the sentiment die cut to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Design A Daydream DSP with Stampin’ Seal to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic Black – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Design A Daydream Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: