I used the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create a congratulations card to share with you today. The new catalog ordering begins on Tuesday, yay!!
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC282. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the jar image from the Bottled Happiness photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) in Soft Sea Foam and again in So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the flower image from the Bottled Happiness in Flirty Flamingo ink on the Basic White panel. I stamped the leaf image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink around the flower images on the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then stamped the bottle image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Balmy Blue ink (stamped off once for the more solid image) on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the bottle with the Vintage Bottle Punch (available May 3) and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the top and tied a bow. I adhered the bottle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the ends of two strips of Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (available May 3), trimmed off the end and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the bottle images from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron and Balmy Blue inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Vintage Bottle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 2-5/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: