I used the Stampin’ Up! Lighthouse Point stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with the Into The Clouds Embossing Folder and then adhering it to a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut a panel of Mint Macaron card stock twice with one of the Horizon Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I tore a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and then adhered it to the Balmy Blue panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut panels of Real Red, Basic White, Gray Granite and Basic Black card stocks with the Lighthouse Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the lighthouse to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I tied a bow with Crumb Cake twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and then adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment from the Lighthouse Point photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Gray Granite card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Lighthouse Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Lighthouse Point stamp set in Gray Granite, Real Red and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Lighthouse die cut
- Gray Granite – two Lighthouse die cuts
- Basic Black – Lighthouse die cut
- Mint Macaron – two Horizon die cuts
- Crumb Cake – 1″ x 4″ panel torn down to about 3/4″ x 4″
- Balmy Blue – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – Lighthouse die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: