I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Magic stamp set bundle to create a quick and fun Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge 497.
I started by stamping the tree image from the Snowman Magic photopolymer stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink across the front of a Thick Basic White card base. Then I stamped the snow image from the Window Wishes photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink over the tree images on the card front.
I stamped the snowman images and accessory images from the Snowman Magic stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the berries on the holly image with the Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the pieces out with the coordinating Snowman Dies. I adhered the snowman together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Magic stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink on the card front and then added nine Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and tree images from the Snowman Magic stamp set in Sweet Sorbet and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – six Snowman die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: