I used the Stampin’ Up! In The Country stamp set from the upcoming January-February 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP619.
I started by adhering a panel of By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Jan 5) to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I used the Stamparatus to stamp the image from the In The Country stamp set ($50 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) in Saddle Brown StazOn Ink on a panel of Fluid 1000 Watercolor Paper. I cleaned the image and then restamped the image in Jet Black StazOn Ink.
I colored the image with Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana and Basic Gray Watercolor Pencils from the Watercolor Pencils and Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2. I used a Blender Pen to blend the coloring just a bit and then cut around the image with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Happy photopolymer stamp set ($100 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) on the card front in Early Espresso ink and then added two of the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of By The Bay DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
December 1-15 Host Code: BET4F3JZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Clearance Rack Refresh Coming Tomorrow – December 1!!
On December 1 Stampin’ Up! will be adding new items to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion!!!!
With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price. But hurry, the Perfect Partners dies and Clearance Rack products ar all available while supplies last! And don’t forget the coordinating stamps too!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals beginning December 1 at 12:00 midnight MT!! Have fun shopping!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Starting December 1!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here.
Let me know have any questions, have fun shopping the sale beginning December 1!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Fluid 1000 Watercolor Paper – Deckled Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: