I’ve been in Utah this week for a Stampin’ Up! event and I brought some chocolate treats from New Jersey for the other attendees. I used the Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet stamp set bundle to make some quick tags for the chocolates.
I started by cutting panels of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP with two of the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I adhered the die cut reinforcement piece to the top of the tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then stamped the sentiment from the Country Bouquet stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink on the bottom of the tag.
I stamped the heart and leaves from the Country Bouquet stamp set in Sweet Sorbet and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the Country Bouquet Punch and adhered the pieces to the tag with Mini Glue Dots.
I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to each heart to finish the tags. I’d originally planned to tie the tags to the chocolates but time ran short so I just used a Glue Dot to add the tag.
Hope that they enjoy the little chocolate treats…and they’re in the shape of New Jersey so I brought them a little treat from home!
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White – two Country Bouquet punches
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two Tailor Made Tags die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: