I used the Stampin’ Up! Picturesque stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Mint Macaron card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the images from the Picturesque photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede, Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel twice and tie a bow and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Picturesque stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the All That Dies.
I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – Deckled Rectangle die cut, All That die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: