I used the Dainty Delight stamp set bundle (it’s finally restocked!!) to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Just Us Girls Challenge #671.
And my card works for the Paper Players PP632 Challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the large floral image from the Dainty Delight stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Speciality DSP. I used the Stamparatus so that I could restamp the image as needed. Then I colored the flowers with Light Fresh Freesia and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the stamped panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I cut flowers and flower centers from Petal Pink and So Saffron card stocks with the Dainty Delight Dies and adhered the pieces to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I tied a small bow with Linen Thread and then adhered the bow with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dainty Delight stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut, three Dainty Delight die cuts
- So Saffron – Dainty Delight die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: