There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Beginning January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you join with me, you’ll also get some additional perks:
- You’ll be a part of my Inkin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We are located all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Quarterly in-person meetings (with those from outside the Mendham, NJ area joining us through video conference) where we get together to do lunch, a little stamping and lots of chatting.
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can!
If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions! 🙂
Considering becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Here are some great reasons to join:
When you join, you pay $99 for your starter kit and you get to choose $125 in product from any current catalog and your starter kit ships for free! The products that you choose are completely up to you.
Demonstrators get at least a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories.
You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger – the monthly payment for your new car. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
Support From Stampin’ Up!:
Stampin’ Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you’ll receive their quarterly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.
Support From Me:
We do monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. My team does quarterly in-person meetings (with those from outside the Mendham, NJ area joining us through video conference) where we get together to do lunch, a little stamping and lots of chatting. My team members also get free access to my online class tutorials. I also have private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
Have a long wish list and want the 20% discount?
Consider becoming a Hobby Demonstrator: If you sign up to become a Demonstrator, there is no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to stop. You get to keep all of your starter kit goodies too! With your $99 Starter Kit, you’ll still get to pick $125 in products and have them shipped to you for free. You’ll get a 20% discount on every order after that. If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too!
One other big bonus of being a Demonstrator…you get to see the new catalogs and order a whole month before the catalog releases!!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!