I used the new Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies that will be available from Stampin’ Up! November 1 to create my card to share today.
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome joining promotion during July! During this promotion, new recruits will receive a FREE assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads of their choosing with their Starter Kit!
The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. Your Starter Kit ships for free!! Yippee!! If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!!
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and join right here.
Here is the fine print from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who submit their IDA before July 1 or after July 31 will not be eligible for this promotion. So if you’re interested in joining, make sure that you join between July 1 and July 31!!
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Let me know if you have questions, I’m happy to answer anything! Join us in July, you’ve got nothing to lose! And if you’re ready to jump in and join, click right here!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale – July 1-31!!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper: You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog (see list below).
Click here to go right to my online store to start shopping these beautiful papers!
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- In the online store, if you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Ordering deadline: July 31, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to open a flyer with the Buy 3, Get 1 Free DSP list:
Here is a video that Stampin’ Up! has put together showing you all of those fantastic papers that are available on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale! (If you are viewing this via email, you’ll need to click here to head over to my blog to see the video):
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Bouquet Blooms stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple friend card to share with you today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Oh So Succulent and So in Love stamp sets to create a clean and simple card to share today.
Stampin’ Up! has two great deals that are starting tomorrow, October 1!
World Card Making Day Sale From Stampin’ Up!
I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Pines stamp set and a little of the Presents & Pinecones DSP to create a quick Christmas card to share today.
Today our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month our theme is “Last Blast of Summer” and I have chosen to to feature the Glamper Greetings stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog.
I used the new Host Exclusive stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Floral Wings to create my card to share today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set called For Being You to create my card to share today. Staff appreciation week is coming up soon at school and I thought this stamp set would work perfectly for that occasion. 🙂