I used the Stampin’ Up! Nuts About Squirrels stamp set to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this project and you can see it on my Facebook page here and on my YouTube channel here.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered two strips of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the outline squirrel images and tree branch from the Nuts About Squirrels photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the solid squirrel images from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in Cinnamon Cider and Crumb Cake inks over the outlines. I stamped the acorn fill in images in Soft Suede ink (lower part stamped off once) over the squirrel image. I added the leaf images from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in Bumblebee, Cajun Craze and Old Olive inks around the branch. I cut the panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Bumblebee card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered a looped length of Linen Thread to the back of the die cut with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and outline squirrel images from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in Early Espresso ink and then stamped the fill in image in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Early Espresso – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Bumblebee – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 3/8″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: