Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Celebrate” theme and I’m featuring the Happy Birthday To You stamp set from the upcoming 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure for my card.
I started by adhering a panel from the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP (available Jan 3) to a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the cake image from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I colored the flower and cake images with Light and Dark Pool Party, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. Then I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I wrapped a strand of Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon (available Jan 3) around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (available Jan 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to Karen Ksenzakovic’s project or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Shirley Gentry created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Leslie Larkin
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Shirley Gentry
- Amy Koenders – you are here
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
As an added bonus, if you join between December 3 and January 2, you can choose new products from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog for your Starter Kit! Yippee!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Wednesday, December 11!!
Woohooo!!!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that they’re offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ on Wednesday, December 11!
Here are the Free Shipping details:
- Sales Period: December 11, 2019 from 12:01 am (MT)–11:59 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the $50 qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout items.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
So get your wish lists ready for Wednesday!! Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: