I used the Stampin’ Up! Cheers To That stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple holiday card to share with you today. This design is a great way to use up those pretty holiday designer papers!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #459.
I started by embossing a panel of Night of Navy card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Night of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut two panels from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP with two Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the larger panel with SNAIL to the card front.
I used the same die that I’d cut the foiled panel with originally to cut about 5/8″ off one end of the panel before adhering it with SNAIL to the card front. I cut a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with one of the Cheers Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three of the Star Designer Elements around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cheers To That stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and adhered a strip of the Brightly Gleaming DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my A Wish For Everything Thanksgiving project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! One Day Sale – Happening Tomorrow, Wenesday, October 23!!
October 23 is the big day! For 24-HOURS ONLY, you can save 15% on select stamp sets!
Stamp Set Sale Details:
- Get select sets at a 15% discount.
- Ordering Deadline: October 23, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- All selected stamp sets can be applied to Starter Kits.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period.
- Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! runs out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in stock.
Click this image to open up a full-size printable list list of stamp sets that will be on sale on Wednesday, Oct 23!
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, this sale is only happening on Wednesday, October 23 so be sure to get your orders placed that day! Yippee for a stamp set sale!!
Stamp With Amy K Envelope & Gift Packaging Stock Up Ordering Bonus!
I’m offering an ordering special for Stampin’ Up! orders of $50 or greater placed through me between now and Sunday, October 27! You get to choose a free pack of Stampin Up! Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes with your order of $50 or more this week!
How to get your free Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes:
Simply place your $50 or greater order and then email me your selection! I’ll order your bonus choice when I place my Host Order on November 1 and I’ll send them out (along with your thank you gift) to you just as soon as my Host Order arrives!
Click here to view my blog post with the full details and a list of items that you can choose from!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Paper Trimmer Will Be Available To Order November 1!!
Woohoo!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that their new Paper Trimmer will be available for customers to order beginning on Friday, November 1!!
Here are the details about the Paper Trimmer:
- Paper Trimmer (item 152392) will be $25.00
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are the details for ordering:
- Ordering begins on Friday, November 1
- No order limits apply.
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
Click this image to open a full-size PDF with the Paper Trimmer Details.
Let me know if you have any questions. I have my trimmer and I love it! The blades cut so much nicer than the old ones did and it cuts really straight too!!
Yay!! So glad that this will be available just in time for the holidays!
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pretty Peacock – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – Cheers Dies die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: