I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Candy Canes stamp set bundle to create a quick card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week. This is a CASE of a card that I saw in the Stampin’ Up! catalog…quick and easy to finish up my holiday cards!
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC297. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC189. I went straight across the top and bottom rows.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a circle from Basic White card stock with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I adhered a strip of Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Real Red & White Glimmer Paper and Garden Green card stock with Christmas Banners Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I cut another panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP with one of the Candy Cane Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Candy Cane stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Garden Green card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered five of the Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Sweetest Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Garden Green – two Christmas Banners die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – Sweet Candy Cane die cut, 3″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – 3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, two Christmas Banners die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: