I used the Sale-a-bration host exclusive stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Perfect Pomegranate and the Lovely & Lasting stamp set bundle to create a thinking of you card to share today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC168. I went down the left side and it could also work across the middle.
I started by adhering a panel of the Wonderful World DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Rich Razzleberry card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the images from the Perfect Pomegranate photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration host exclusive available with an order or party of $300+) in Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz inks on the die cut panel.
I adhered the rectangle to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a length of Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin-Edge Ribbon to the card front in a wide “z” with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely & Lasting photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I stamped the outline image from the Lovely & Lasting stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink around the sentiment and then punched it with the Lasting Label Punch. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Perfect Pomegranate stamp set in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Through July 7!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Thursday, July 7!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-December Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Lasting Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wonderful World Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: