I used the Stampin’ Up! Waterfront stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC183. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Share What You Love DSP to a Crumb Cake card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the scene with the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake and So Saffron inks. I stamped off the water and mountain images on scrap paper before stamping them on the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Waterfront stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Waterfront stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
The supplies used and card stock cuts for creating this card are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
July 16-31 Host Code: XZT3QXAA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Tranquil Tide – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Sahara Sand – Stitched Shapes Framelits dies
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: