My July Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived while I was in Thailand and I finally had a few minutes to put it together. This month kit was called Perfectly Picturesque and the kit had supplies to create 8 cute cards with printed envelopes!
My Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived from Stampin’ Up! late last week and I couldn’t wait to dig in!! I love it! The name of the June kit is One In a Melon and it’s just perfect for summer!
My May Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived earlier this week. I haven’t had time to put mine together yet, but I wanted to share some the kit with you anyway.
FIRST-TIME subscribers enjoy three months at 25% off your Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
Here are the details:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join between Thursday May, 11 and Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT) .
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Keep in mind that unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after the first three discounted months.
I got my April Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! over the weekend and I couldn’t wait to put it together! I my opinion, this is one of the best kits they’ve created! I love the watercolor details and the great stamp set!
My March Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived in the mail yesterday and it’s so cute!! The kit is called Bunny Buddies and it creates 9 cards and 9 treat holders.
The Stampin’ Up! December Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived in my mailbox this weekend and it’s really cute! It’s a mini album with a rotary stamp called “Another Great Year”.
My November Paper Pumpkin Kit just arrived from Stampin’ Up! and I tore right in. I love this one!! I did a little modification to turn the project into a standard notecard size, let me know what you think!
Sorry that my post is a little late today and for sending out the wrong one a few minutes ago!! I had it in my head that the two blog hops that I was joining in were today. But they’re both actually tomorrow. Yikes! So I took down my blog post with the blog hop in it and I’ll repost it tomorrow when it’s actually supposed to go live. Apparently I need a little more caffeine this morning. 😉
Today I’m sharing the October Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up!. It’s another fantastic fall kit, this one is full of shaker cards. I love them!
My September Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived over the weekend and I had a few minutes to play with it a bit to come up with a little different idea for using the kit pieces.