I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here is the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC289. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and the to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensonals. I stamped the pumpkin image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in VersaMark ink on panels of Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie card stocks, sprinkled them with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed them.
I cut the images out with the coordinating Rustic Pumpkin Dies, colored the stems with Soft Suede and Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Markers and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the leaf image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Early Espresso and Soft Suede inks on a panel of Basic White card stock, cut the images out with the coordinating Rustic Pumpkins Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Harvest stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two of the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Soft Suede and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Cajun Craze – two Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Pumpkin Pie – Rustic Pumpkin die cut
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, six Rustic Pumpkin die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: