I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Banners stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #548.
And my card was also inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper to the back of another panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal+.
I cut panels of Mossy Meadow card stock, Evening Evergreen card stock and Real Red & White Glimmer Paper with the Christmas Banner Dies and adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the banner and sentiment images from the Christmas Banners photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen and Real Red inks on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I cut the banner out with the coordinating Christmas Banner Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiments and greenery images from the Christmas Banners stamp set in Real Red and Evening Evergreen inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Boughs Of Holly DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I made this card out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
August 16-31 Host Code: 2UEUMQXR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-December Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Select free items with every $50 or $100 that you order through the end of August!
- The items are available while supplies last and there are new items in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and several items from the current catalogs (you can see the list from the current catalog here) that you can pick from!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Christmas Banners die cuts
- Mossy Meadow – two Christmas Banners die cuts
- Sahara Sand – Christmas Banners die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – 1-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Christmas Banners die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: