We’re joining forces with the Happy Stampers for our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop again this week! I used the Stampin’ Up! Hey Love stamp set to create my card for the Combined Blog Hop today.
Here is the sketch that we can use today:
And here are the colors that we can use today (I stuck with just the sketch today):
I started by adhering a panel of All My Love DSP to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with SNAIL and then to a Lovely Lipstick card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered a narrow panel of All My Love DSP with SNAIL to the right side of the card front.
I stamped the image from the Hey Love stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used Light and Dark Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs and the Light Crumb Cake Stamp Blends Marker to color the image. I stamped the sentiment from the Hey Love stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on the same panel, then punched the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut hearts from 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP, All My Love DSP and Lovely Lipstick card stock with dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and adhered them randomly over the card front with Glue Dots. I added three Heart Epoxy Droplets mixed it with the die cut hearts to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hey Love stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added three hearts cut from Lovely Lipstick card stock with one of the Be Mine Stitiched Framelits die to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Elaine Greenwood
January 16-31 Host Code: ET4NUMEW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut
- Flirty Flamingo – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: