My card for today is a fun technique, stamping with bleach! It’s very simple, just get a small container or coated paper plate, a paper towel and your container of bleach and you’re ready to go. Fold your paper towel into 1/4 and put it on your plate and add a little bleach until the paper towel is wet but not dripping wet, then tap your stamps in the bleach just like you would on an ink pad and stamp the images on your paper. You can either let the images dry or use your heat gun to speed up the drying process. It’s so much fun to see what you end up with!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Summer Solstice (122024 wood, 122037 clear)
- Everything Eleanor (124162 wood, 124164 clear)
- For You (Single Stamp 132326/Layered Labels 127070 wood, 127072 clear)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
- Large Oval Punch (119855)
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Pad (126859)
- Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad (126955)
- Raspberry Ripple & Primrose Petals Stampin Write Markers (126856)
- Raspberry Ripple Card Stock (126842)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- Pretty In Pink Card Stock (100045)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- 2012-14 Designer Series Paper Stack (126910)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Household Bleach, paper towel & plate/container
I started by cutting a Primrose Petals panel to 3-5/8″ x 2″ and stamping the butterfly images with bleach. I cut a Pretty In Pink panel to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/8″ and layered it behind the bleach stamped panel. Then I cut a panel of Raspberry Ripple Card Stock to 1-5/8″ x 5-1/4″ and I stamped the images with bleach. I cut a Pretty in Pink panel to 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ and layered it behind the bleach stamped panel. I cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of the Raspberry Ripple DSP Stack paper and adhered it to a Pretty In Pink card base. I positioned the two bleach stamped panels and adhered them to the DSP Stack panel. Then I stamped the large tag from the Everything Eleanor stamp set in Pretty In Pink ink on Pretty In Pink Card Stock and I hand cut it with a scissors. I adhered that tag to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the “For You” sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock and I cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits die and I adhered it to the larger tag. To finish the card, I colored the sentiment a second time using my Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on Pretty In Pink Card Stock. I punched the sentiment out with the Large Oval Punch and adhered it to the layered tags.
I enjoyed this technique so much that I made a second card in Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Pool Party! Hope that you’ll try it too. If you’d like to order any of the products that I used to create the cards, please click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go to my online store.
HOLIDAY PACKAGING BUNDLES-ALL THE CUTENESS WITHOUT ALL THE WORK
Around the holidays, people are always looking for cute ways to package little treats and gifts for co-workers, teachers, neighbors, and friends. At 20% savings, holiday packaging bundles are an affordable and adorable solution. Simply add a treat or gift and assemble.
Available November 29-January 2.
Trimmings & Tags Bundle
$13.50 (a $16.85 value)
- Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5″ x 3″ x 11-1/2″)
- Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags; 4-1/2″ x 3-1/8″)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Sweater Trim (10 yards)
Petite Treats Bundle
$13.50 (a $16.85 value)
- Glassine Bags with die-cut edges (10 bags; 3″ x 5″ x 1-1/2″)
- Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pieces)
- Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
Click on the picture below or here for all of the details.
And one more update for those of you who’ve been waiting:
MDS 2 DISCS NOW AVAILABLE
You can click on the photo below or here to view the details.
Love your card..