I made a card featuring five of the items from Stampin’ Up! Holiday Sale! This stamp is called Joy & Love and it is on sale for 40% off, the Silver Glimmer Paper is 30% off, the Deco Labels Collection Framelits & Circles Collection Framelits are on sale for 25% off and the Many Marvelous Markers are on sale for 30% off…that’s a big list!! The marker set is one of the doorbusters and is available at 30% off for today only, the other four items are on sale through December 2. This stamp part of the Holiday Collection of single stamps and several of them are on sale as well. You can see all of the single stamps available now in my online store here.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) This Sketch #54.
I started by adhering a panel of the Winter Frost Specialty DSP to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock. Then I wrapped a piece of Smoky Slate 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon and a piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around the panel and I adhered the panel to a Smoky Slate card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a circle from Bermuda Bay card stock using the Circles Collection Framelits die and I adhered it over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the Joy & Love (clear mount only) image in Bermuda Bay ink on a Whisper White card stock panel and I cut it out with the Deco Collection Framelits die and layered it over the circle die cut.
I colored the Joy & Love sentiment with my Stampin’ Write Markers and I cut it out with the matching Deco Collection Framelits die and I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. To add a little sparkle, I punched a star from Silver Glimmer Paper using the Merry Minis Punch Pack punch and I adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wishing You stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in Smoky Slate ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card. I added a strip of the Winter Frost Specialty DSP and another little Silver Glimmer Paper star punch to complete it.
The complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this card is at the very bottom of this post.
Annual Stampin’ Up! Holiday Sale Starts Today!!
There are three door buster items that are on sale for 30% off for today only so be sure that you get your orders in quickly for those items. The rest of the items will be on sale through December 2. To see the complete list of items on sale in PDF form click on the flyer below or click here. To go right to my online store to start shopping the sale, click here.
The Fine Print
- Discounts range between 20 and 50 percent.
- Discounted products are available on all order types.
- Hostesses who have earned a 50%-off item may not apply that discount to an already-discounted product.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- For product bundles, you need to use the bundle item numbers provided on the flyer. If you use individual item numbers, you won’t get the discount.
- You can buy additional products from any of Stampin’ Up!’s current catalogs on the same order. Plus there are 6 additional items that are on sale for 25% off with this weeks Weekly Deals (see the information below).
- Don’t delay, this sale ends Monday, December 2, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 19-25
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 25.
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Bonus!!!!
I love getting a great deal on Stampin’ Up! products, who doesn’t love a good sale? I thought that I’d add a little ordering bonus and a couple of drawings for extra goodies for those of you who shop through my online store during the Holiday Sale.
- For every $50 in product that you order (merchandise total before shipping, handling and taxes) through my online store between now and December 2, you’ll get to choose $7 in additional Stampin’ Up! merchandise! Orders of $50 will get $7 in additional products, $100 orders will get $14 in additional merchandise, orders of $150 will get $21 in additional merchandise, etc.
- And for every $50 that you purchase from my online store between now and December 2, you’ll have your name entered in my drawings to win the following items ($50 order gets your name is entered once, $100 gets your name entered twice, $150 gets your name entered three times, etc.):
- The Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle! You can see it here in my online store.
- A $50 Stampin’ Up! product order of your choice from me!
- Orders placed during my Ordering Bonus still earn Running Shoe Rewards from me and orders over $150 also earn Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess Dollars from Stampin’ Up!
So when you place an online order, simply email me the item(s) that you’d like for free. I’ll be placing the order for all of your free items on December 3 and I’ll ship your free items back out to you with a little thank you note just as soon as they arrive. I’ll also be drawing both winners (Pop & Place Tags Bundle and $50 product order) early in the morning on December 3 and I’ll announce the winners names in my blog post that day. Let me know if you have any questions and have fun shopping!
ENDLESS WISHES STAMP SET UNAVAILABLE
Stampin’ Up!’s newest photopolymer stamp set, Endless Wishes (item 133455), has sold out quicker than anticipated. Stampin’ Up! has stated that they will not be ordering a new shipment. So this stamp set is officially sold out.
There is a silver lining. They will be releasing the Endless Wishes images in next week’s batch of new My Digital Studio downloads!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my November ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: Joy & Love single stamp (134771 clear mount only); Wishing You (131748 wood, 131751 clear)
Dies & Punches: Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911); Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies (130102); Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882)
Embellishments: Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (131206); Smoky Slate 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon (131152)
Card Stock: Smoky Slate (131202) – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base; Bermuda Bay (131197) – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut; Whisper White (100730) – two Deco Labels Collection Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card); Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) – two Merry Minis Punch Pack punches (one inside card); Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper (132341) – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (131179); Bermuda Bay (131259) & Smoky Slate (131898) Stampin’ Write Markers
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)