I used another new stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Something for Baby and a little of the new Lullaby DSP to create my card to share today. The Something for Baby stamp set also has a great set of matching Framelits that you will be able to purchase in a bundle and save 15%!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #135.
I started by adhering a panel of Lullaby DSP (available June 2) to a panel of Baked Brown Sugar card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Crisp Cantaloupe card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Baked Brown Sugar card stock to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Baked Brown Sugar ink on a strip cut from the Lullaby DSP pack and I adhered the strip to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched three banners from the Lullaby DSP pack, tucked them under the stamped strip and adhered them with SNAIL. Then I stamped the baby carriage image from the Something for Baby stamp set (available June 2) in Crisp Cantaloupe ink on a Whisper White panel. I cut the image out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits die (available June 2) and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I stamped the flower image from the Something for Baby stamp set in Hello Honey ink, cut it out with the matching Framelit from the Baby’s First Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. Then I colored two Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Bronze Blendabilities Marker (from the Skin Tone Assortment – available soon) and adhered them to the card front to complete it.
I also adhered a strip of Lullaby DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post. I’m using a little different format for my supply list, let me know how you like it. I’ve been thinking of switching to this format for awhile, but I was afraid that it would make by blog posts a mile long! 🙂
May 1-15 Hostess Code: 6BX7XPUK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 6-12
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 12.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Baked Brown Sugar – 2-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Baby’s First Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 3-7/8″ strip, three Banner Punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Love the sneak peek! Sweet sweet card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!
Thanks for stopping by to leave me a comment!!
Such a cute baby card. Love the DSP and the stamp set.
Thanks so much Amy, that DSP is definitely going to be a favorite!! 🙂
What a beautiful card! Love your detail with the little flower on the stroller, just adds that bit of pop 🙂 I like the dsp too, can’t wait to see it up close.
Thanks Jill!! 🙂